@YHFG Goals & Objectives
With different project activities, our current focus is on working with community partners and youth groups
- Gather evidence to advocate nationally for policies and resources that address young people’s rights to sexual and reproductive health, and continue to address controversial issues such as forced marriages, safe abortion, and harmful and coercive practices;
- improve access to comprehensive services that are responsive to the rights and needs of young people and other vulnerable groups;
- address socio-cultural and economic barriers using rights-based approaches, and tackle issues outside the health sector, especially skills training to provide economic empowerment and market access for income generation.
- support research, monitoring, and evaluation and apply knowledge and lessons learned in policy advocacy.
- To support and promote the sexual and reproductive health of young people by providing evidence-based interventions and supporting rights-based advocacy activities
- To support and promote skills development in young people, with a focus on entrepreneurship, employability, and social skills towards addressing youth unemployment.
- To empower marginalized actors in agri-business value chains to take advantage of potential opportunities to improve market conditions for everyone and reduce poverty on a large scale